Instructions for use: For Charcoal Grills.
- Sook two cups of chips in water for 30 minutes while heating briquettes. When briquettes area shed-over, spread into an even layer.
- Remove Chips from water and drain before spreading evenly over charcoal briquettes. Chips will begin smoking in approximately 15 minutes.
- For longer cooking foods and for increased flavor use more chips every 30 minutes.
- Lightly spray chips that catch fire with water to douse flames and prolong smoke.
- If you prefer, a smoker tin can also be used instead of placing chips directly over coals.
For gas grills:
- Soak two cups of chips in water for 30 minutes.
- Remove chips from water and drain before placing in a shallow metal container or metal foil.
- Place metal container or foil packet where it will contact with the flame.
- When chips start to smoke begin cooking. For better flavor, keep grill cover closed while cooking.
Grill Safety Tips.
-Never Grill indoors.
-Never leave grill unattended.
Keep children and pets away from hot grills.
No hay valoraciones aún.